This anthology, consisting of two volumes, is intended to equip background researchers, practitioners and students of international mathematics education with intimate knowledge of mathematics education in Russia. Volume I, entitled Russian Mathematics Education: History and World Significance, consists of several chapters written by distinguished authorities from Russia, the United States and other nations. It examines the history of mathematics education in Russia and its relevance to mathematics education throughout the world. The second volume, entitled Russian Mathematics Education: Programs and Practices will examine specific Russian programs in mathematics, their impact and methodological innovations. Although Russian mathematics education is highly respected for its achievements and was once very influential internationally, it has never been explored in depth. This publication does just that.
You may also like
Gain a solid understanding of the principles of trigonometry and how these concepts apply to real life with McKeague/Turner’s Trigonometry. This...
The Golden Ratio examines the presence of this divine number in art and architecture throughout history, as well as its ubiquity among plants, animals, and...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF