Algebra may seem intimidating but it doesn’t have to be. With Teach Yourself VISUALLY Algebra, you can learn algebra in a fraction of the time and without ever losing your cool. This visual guide takes advantage of color and illustrations to factor out confusion and helps you easily master the subject. You’ll review the various properties of numbers, as well as how to use powers and exponents, fractions, decimals and percentages, and square and cube roots. Each chapter concludes with exercises to reinforce your skills.
You may also like
The third book of the Mathematics in Action series, Algebraic, Graphical, and Trigonometric Problem Solving, Fourth Edition, illustrates how mathematics arises...
Before financial problems can be solved, they need to be fully understood. Since in-depth quantitative modeling techniques are a powerful tool to understanding...
Fundamentals of Algebraic Modeling An Introduction to Mathematical Modeling with Algebra and Statistics 5th Edition PDF
Fundamentals of Algebraic Modeling An Introduction to Mathematical Modeling with Algebra and Statistics 5th Edition presents Algebraic concepts in non...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF