Michael Sullivan’s time-tested approach focuses students on the fundamental skills they need for the course: preparing for class, practicing with homework, and reviewing the concepts. The Enhanced with Graphing Utilities Serieshas evolved to meet today’s course needs by integrating the usage of graphing calculator, active-learning, and technology in new ways to help students be successful in their course, as well as in their future endeavors.
You may also like
Ratti and McWaters wrote this series with the primary goal of preparing students to be successful in calculus. Having taught both calculus and precalculus, the...
With the same design and feature sets as the market leading Precalculus, 8/e, this concise book provides users with sound, consistently structured explanations...
This book continues the material in two early Fast Start calculus volumes to include multivariate calculus, sequences and series, and a variety of additional...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF