Calculus is the basis of all advanced science and math. But it can be very intimidating, especially if you’re learning it for the first time! If finding derivatives or understanding integrals has you stumped, this book can guide you through it. This indispensable resource offers hundreds of practice exercises and covers all the key concepts of calculus, including: By breaking down challenging concepts and presenting clear explanations, you’ll solidify your knowledge base–and face calculus without fear!
You may also like
Introduction to Algebra and Trigonometry provides a complete and self-contained presentation of the fundamentals of algebra and trigonometry. This book...
Balancing skills and concepts The Lial Developmental Algebra Series uses a teacherly writing style and a careful blend of skills development and conceptual...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF