This new volume presents an up-to-date review of modern materials and chemistry concepts, issues, and recent advances in the field. Distinguished scientists and engineers from key institutions worldwide have contributed chapters that provide a deep analysis of their particular subjects. At the same time, each topic is framed within the context of a broader more multidisciplinary approach, demonstrating its relationship and interconnectedness to other areas. The premise of this book, therefore, is to offer both a comprehensive understanding of applied science and engineering as a whole and a thorough knowledge of individual subjects. This approach appropriately conveys the basic fundamentals, state-of-the-art technology, and applications of the involved disciplines, and further encourages scientific collaboration among researchers.
You may also like
August 5, 2023
Wiley physical Chemistry for JEE (Main and Advanced) is a comprehensive text for understanding physical Chemistry with focus on development of problem-solving...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF