We want you to succeed on your AP* exam. That’s why we’ve created this 5-step plan to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. This easy-to-follow guide offers you a complete review of your AP course, strategies to give you the edge on test day, and plenty of practice with AP-style test questions. You’ll sharpen your subject knowledge, strengthen your thinking skills, and build your test-taking confidence with Reactions and Periodicity, Stoichiometry, Gases, Thermodynamics, Spectroscopy, Light, and Electrons, Bonding, Solids, Liquids, and Intermolecular Forces, Solutions and Colligative Properties, Kinetics, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry Also includes: AP Chemistry practice exams AP, Advanced Placement Program, and College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF