We want you to succeed on your AP* exam. That’s why we’ve created this 5-step plan to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. This easy-to-follow guide offers you a complete review of your AP course, strategies to give you the edge on test day, and plenty of practice with AP-style test questions. You’ll sharpen your subject knowledge, strengthen your thinking skills, and build your test-taking confidence with Reactions and Periodicity, Stoichiometry, Gases, Thermodynamics, Spectroscopy, Light, and Electrons, Bonding, Solids, Liquids, and Intermolecular Forces, Solutions and Colligative Properties, Kinetics, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry Also includes: AP Chemistry practice exams AP, Advanced Placement Program, and College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF