This adapted version of one of the world’s most well-known books on Organic Chemistry combines the Solomons, Fryhle and Synder approach to Organic Chemistry with engineering entrance examinations requirements. The book has been reorganized based on the challenges faced by the students preparing for engineering entrance in terms of practice problems and clarity of theories. The relevance to exams is enhanced by elaborating concepts related to the syllabus, removing irrelevant topics and addition of specific problems at the end of each chapter.
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF