This adapted version of one of the world’s most well-known books on Organic Chemistry combines the Solomons, Fryhle and Synder approach to Organic Chemistry with engineering entrance examinations requirements. The book has been reorganized based on the challenges faced by the students preparing for engineering entrance in terms of practice problems and clarity of theories. The relevance to exams is enhanced by elaborating concepts related to the syllabus, removing irrelevant topics and addition of specific problems at the end of each chapter.
You may also like
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
Class-tested by thousands of students and using simple equipment and green chemistry ideas, UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A LABORATORY...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF