Acclaimed authors Edwards and Penney combine core topics in elementary differential equations with those concepts and methods of elementary linear algebra needed for a contemporary combined introduction to differential equations and linear algebra. Known for its real-world applications and its blend of algebraic and geometric approaches, this book discusses mathematical modeling of real-world phenomena, with a fresh new computational and qualitative flavor evident throughout in figures, examples, problems, and applications. First-Order Differential Equations; Mathematical Models and Numerical Methods; Linear Systems and Matrices; Vector Spaces; Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations; Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors; Linear Systems of Differential Equations; Matrix Exponential Methods; Nonlinear Systems and Phenomena; Laplace Transform Methods; Power Series Methods.
You may also like
The unique organization of Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciencesgives students four chapters of college algebra, rather...
Balancing skills and concepts The Lial Developmental Algebra Series uses a teacherly writing style and a careful blend of skills development and conceptual...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF