This popular textbook for pharmacy students provides all the information they need to know about medicinal chemistry. The third edition features new layout and design in an attractive two-colour presentation. It contains clear classifications, synthetic schemes, modes of action, metabolism, assay, pharmacological uses with the dose and structure activity relationship (SAR) of the drugs for the various body systems. Contains a complete section on drug design, describing the new drug development. Includes an introduction to the physiological and pathophysiological conditions of diseases and their treatment. Provides well-illustrated synthetic schemes and alternative synthetic routes for the majority of drugs. Additional physico-chemical parameters have been explained.
You may also like
This book gives a comprehensive overview about medicinal inorganic chemistry. Topics like targeting strategies, mechanism of action, Pt-based antitumor drugs...
Largely driven by major improvements in the analytical capability of mass spectrometry, proteomics is being applied to broader areas of experimental biology...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF