Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics supports students following the 9231 syllabus. This single coursebook comprehensively covers all four modules of the syllabus and helps support students in their studies and develops their mathematical skills. Authored by experienced teachers of Further Mathematics, the coursebook provides detailed explanations and clear worked examples with practice exercises and exam-style questions. Answers are at the back of the book.
You may also like
October 24, 2022
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020. Cambridge...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF