An expert dual approach – with David Rayner injecting his well-known rigour and exact match to the Cambridge IGCSE® (0607) specification, plus IB Maths specialist Jim Fensom incorporating the enrichment and IB-focus needed for success in future IB study. The resource is fully up-to-date and matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus. It provides thorough exam support, with a practice-based approach and plenty of worked examples to reinforce understanding. it includes free access to online resources focused on building assessment confidence, with revision help and a whole suite of past exam papers. This resource offers just the right amount of rigour for Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics and is specially tailored for IB preparation, with integrated graphics calculator guidance providing invaluable support. A solid foundation which will sufficiently challenge students to hit the ground running in IB Maths.
You may also like
October 3, 2022
The book aims at presenting technical and financial features of life insurance, non-life insurance, pension plans. The book has been planned assuming non...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF