The Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Exam Success Guide brings clarity and focus to exam preparation, with detailed and practical guidance on raising attainment. Fully supports the latest Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701) Recap content through easy-to-digest chunks and visual stimuli. Apply knowledge with targeted revisions activities and develop transferable exam skills. Review and reflect on work done and refresh knowledge with links to other sections in the guide. Raise your grades with sample answers, examiner commentary and exam-style practice.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF