The IIT Foundation Series prepares students to gear up for the Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE), and various talent search examinations like NTSE, Olympiads, KVPY, etc. Comprising of twelve titles on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, this series caters to students of classes VII to X. The core objective of the series is to help aspiring students understand the basic concepts with more clarity, in turn, developing a problem-solving approach. It also encourages students to attempt various competitive examinations from an early age.
You may also like
Capturing student interest with a wealth of relevant, real world applications, Stefan Waner and Steven Costenoble’s FINITE MATHEMATICS, Fourth Edition...
This book has two primary objectives: It teaches students fundamental concepts in discrete mathematics (from counting to basic cryptography to graph theory)...
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications 10th Edition by Dennis G. Zill A PDF
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications 10th Edition by Dennis G. Zill strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF