MYP 1 second edition has been designed and written for the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) Mathematics framework. This book may also be used as a general textbook at about 6th Grade (or Year 6) level in classes where students are expected to complete a rigorous course in mathematics. The textbook and interactive software provide an engaging and structured package, allowing students to explore and develop their confidence in mathematics. The book contains a variety of exercises, ranging from basic to advanced, to cater for a range of student abilities and interests. The material is presented in a clear, easy-to-follow format, free from unnecessary distractions, while every effort has been made to contextualise questions so that students can relate concepts to everyday use.
You may also like
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF