The book contains a variety of exercises, ranging from basic to advanced, to cater for a range of student abilities and interests. The material is presented in a clear, easy-to-follow format, free from unnecessary distractions, while every effort has been made to contextualise questions so that students can relate concepts to everyday use. Each chapter begins with an Opening Problem, offering an insight into the application of the mathematics that will be studied in the chapter. Important information and key notes are highlighted, while worked examples provide step-by-step instructions with concise and relevant explanations. Discussions, Activities, Investigations, Puzzles, and Research exercises are used throughout the chapters to develop understanding, problem solving, and reasoning, within an interactive environment.
You may also like
This book is an alternative and highly engaging introduction to the highlights of a typical undergraduate mathematics course. Building on very simple...
Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
These three volumes constitute the first complete English translation of Felix Klein’s seminal series Complete has a twofold meaning here: First, there now...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF