A new series of Exam Preparation guides for the IB Diploma Mathematics HL and SL and Mathematical Studies. This exam preparation guide for the core content of the IB Diploma Mathematics Higher Level course and breaks the course down into chapters that summarise material and present revision questions by exam question type, so that revision can be highly focused to make best use of students’ time. Students can stretch themselves to achieve their best with ‘going for the top’ questions for those who want to achieve the highest results. Worked solutions for all the mixed and ‘going for the top’ questions are included, plus exam hints throughout. Guides for Mathematics Standard Level and Mathematical Studies are also available.
You may also like
Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
The unique organization of Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences gives students four chapters of college algebra...
Topics in Algebra and Analysis Preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad by Radmila Bulajich Manfrino PDF
The techniques presented here are useful for solving mathematical contest problems in algebra and analysis. Most of the examples and exercises that appear in...
The goal of this book is to publish the latest mathematical techniques, research, and developments in engineering. This book includes a comprehensive range of...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF