Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This brightly illustrated Coursebook for Stage 8 offers a comprehensive introduction to all topics covered in the syllabus. Worked examples show students how to tackle different problems, and plenty of exercise questions prepare students for the different types of questions they will face in their Progression test. Coverage of the Problem Solving framework is integrated throughout the course, with questions relating to the Problem Solving framework statements highlighted in the Coursebook. There is an accompanying Practice Book and Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM available separately.
You may also like
Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
The unique organization of Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences gives students four chapters of college algebra...
Topics in Algebra and Analysis Preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad by Radmila Bulajich Manfrino PDF
The techniques presented here are useful for solving mathematical contest problems in algebra and analysis. Most of the examples and exercises that appear in...
The goal of this book is to publish the latest mathematical techniques, research, and developments in engineering. This book includes a comprehensive range of...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF