Now in its 4th edition, this book remains the ultimate reference for all questions regarding solvents and solvent effects in organic chemistry. Retaining its proven concept, there is no other book which covers the subject in so much depth, the handbook is completely updated and contains 15% more content, including new chapters on Solvents and Green chemistry, Classification of Solvents by their Environmental Impact, and Ionic Liquids . An essential part of every organic chemist’s library.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF