Now in its 4th edition, this book remains the ultimate reference for all questions regarding solvents and solvent effects in organic chemistry. Retaining its proven concept, there is no other book which covers the subject in so much depth, the handbook is completely updated and contains 15% more content, including new chapters on Solvents and Green chemistry, Classification of Solvents by their Environmental Impact, and Ionic Liquids . An essential part of every organic chemist’s library.
You may also like
Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry A hands-on resource advocating an ordered approach to gathering and interpreting NMR data .The second edition of...
By presenting novel methods for the efficient preparation of fluorinated compounds and their application in pharmaceutical and agrochemical chemistry as well...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF