This valuable guide takes organic chemists through the basic techniques of the organic chemistry lab such as interpretation of infrared spectroscopy. The eighth edition has been revised to include updated coverage of NMR Spectroscopy and UV spectroscopy. New questions at the end of chapters reinforce the skills and techniques learned. Emphasis is placed on green chemistry in the lab, focusing on the more environmentally friendly materials that can be used. In addition, updated discussions are included on safety, distillation, gas chromatography, and liquid chromatography. This gives organic chemists the most up-to-date information to enhance their lab skills.
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF