This is a book on single variable calculus including most of the important applications of calculus. It also includes proofs of all theorems presented, either in the text itself, or in an appendix. It also contains an introduction to vectors and vector products which is developed further in Volume 2. While the book does include all the proofs of the theorems, many of the applications are presented more simply and less formally than is often the case in similar titles.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF