This is a book on single variable calculus including most of the important applications of calculus. It also includes proofs of all theorems presented, either in the text itself, or in an appendix. It also contains an introduction to vectors and vector products which is developed further in Volume 2. While the book does include all the proofs of the theorems, many of the applications are presented more simply and less formally than is often the case in similar titles.
You may also like
This text provides a strong foundation to precalculus that focuses on a small number of key topics thereby emphasising depth of understanding rather than...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF