This is a simple, straightforward, direct calculus text. Historical strengths rest in the broad use of applications, the easy-to-understand writing style, and the wealth of examples and exercises to reinforce conceptualization of the subject matter. The inclusion of two (new) co-authors should pique interest in a book that in its heyday was the #1 best-seller. With Olinick’s handle on applications (he has written a successful modeling book) and Pence’s keen sense of technology (he is a guru on the HP and TI graphing calculators), we feel we have put together an unparalleled team of experts.
You may also like
This text provides a strong foundation to precalculus that focuses on a small number of key topics thereby emphasising depth of understanding rather than...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF