This is a simple, straightforward, direct calculus text. Historical strengths rest in the broad use of applications, the easy-to-understand writing style, and the wealth of examples and exercises to reinforce conceptualization of the subject matter. The inclusion of two (new) co-authors should pique interest in a book that in its heyday was the #1 best-seller. With Olinick’s handle on applications (he has written a successful modeling book) and Pence’s keen sense of technology (he is a guru on the HP and TI graphing calculators), we feel we have put together an unparalleled team of experts.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF