Mathematica by Example, Fifth Edition is an essential desk reference for the beginning Mathematica user, providing step-by-step instructions on achieving results from this powerful software tool. The book fully accounts for the dramatic changes to functionality and visualization capabilities in the most recent version of Mathematica (10.4). It accommodates the full array of new extensions in the types of data and problems that Mathematica can immediately handle, including cloud services and systems, geographic and geometric computation, dynamic visualization, interactive applications and other improvements. It is an ideal text for scientific students, researchers and aspiring programmers seeking further understanding of Mathematica.
You may also like
The book aims at presenting technical and financial features of life insurance, non-life insurance, pension plans. The book has been planned assuming non...
An expert dual approach – with David Rayner injecting his well-known rigour and exact match to the Cambridge IGCSE® (0607) specification, plus IB Maths...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF