Though ordinary differential equations is taught as a core course to students in mathematics and applied mathematics, detailed coverage of the topics with sufficient examples is unique. Written by a mathematics professor and intended as a textbook for third- and fourth-year undergraduates, the five chapters of this publication give a precise account of higher order differential equations, power series solutions, special functions, existence and uniqueness of solutions, and systems of linear equations. Relevant motivation for different concepts in each chapter and discussion of theory and problems-without the omission of steps-sets Ordinary Differential Equations: A First Course apart from other texts on ODEs. Full of distinguishing examples and containing exercises at the end of each chapter, this lucid course book will promote self-study among students.
You may also like
These three volumes constitute the first complete English translation of Felix Klein’s seminal series Complete has a twofold meaning here: First, there now...
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference and Finite Volume Methods focuses on two popular deterministic methods for solving...
Algebra is frequently called the gatekeeper subject. It lays the foundation for higher mathematics and is of utmost importance to engineering students. This...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF