Though ordinary differential equations is taught as a core course to students in mathematics and applied mathematics, detailed coverage of the topics with sufficient examples is unique. Written by a mathematics professor and intended as a textbook for third- and fourth-year undergraduates, the five chapters of this publication give a precise account of higher order differential equations, power series solutions, special functions, existence and uniqueness of solutions, and systems of linear equations. Relevant motivation for different concepts in each chapter and discussion of theory and problems-without the omission of steps-sets Ordinary Differential Equations: A First Course apart from other texts on ODEs. Full of distinguishing examples and containing exercises at the end of each chapter, this lucid course book will promote self-study among students.
You may also like
Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
The unique organization of Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences gives students four chapters of college algebra...
Topics in Algebra and Analysis Preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad by Radmila Bulajich Manfrino PDF
The techniques presented here are useful for solving mathematical contest problems in algebra and analysis. Most of the examples and exercises that appear in...
The goal of this book is to publish the latest mathematical techniques, research, and developments in engineering. This book includes a comprehensive range of...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF