From the mind of the man Stephen King calls “a master of the macabre” comes a brilliant new collection of no-punches-pulled horror stories, some never-before-collected and many originals that have never been published anywhere before. In “Sticky Note,” Gary finds a note with two simple words on it in the gutter: Kill her. Was it part of someone’s to-do list? Bentley Little tells us where this yellow square piece of paper takes Gary in a way that only he can. A bad confrontation with a maid at a fancy resort leads a couple on a chilling journey they never dreamed would happen. “The Maid” may make you think twice about asking the front desk for extra towels or complaining about anything ever again. You’ll never think of small-town rodeos the same way after reading “The Last Rodeo on the Circuit,” and neither will Rob and Teena after they decide to take in the local bizarre entertainment in an unscheduled stop along their road trip to Vegas. Would you anonymously write your negative thoughts about your friends in a slam book? What if the words you wrote changed things? “Slam Dance” shows you what the consequences of that might be. Sometimes, a “Palm Reader” knows more than they’re willing to reveal to their customers, chilling things that their clients don’t really want to know. Would you tell them anyway?
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF