Who has time for self-care? Chelsea Pottenger didn’t. In May 2015, the successful entrepreneur had just given birth when she found herself battling postnatal depression so severe, she landed in a psychiatric hospital. Determined to overhaul her wellbeing, Chelsea dived headfirst into the study of mindfulness and meditation. She radically shifted her priorities, learning to put her mental health first. In The Mindful High Performer, Chelsea expertly guides you through simple, science-based tools to achieve optimal mental health so you can operate at a high performance level without feeling overwhelmed, overworked or simply over it. You’ll learn to reduce stress and burnout, reframe negative thinking, tap into positive energy, recharge your physical health and bolster your resilience. Join the thousands of others who’ve implemented this practical approach to reset your wellbeing and maximise your potential at work and in life.
You may also like
An unprecedented blend of science and art, Daniel Levitin’s debut, This Is Your Brain on Music, delighted readers with an exuberant guide to the neural...
Life is full of paradoxes. How can we each express our individuality while also being a team player? How do we balance work and life? How can we improve...
With most violent encounters the ability to defend yourself comes down to a matter of seconds where the right actions can be the difference between life and...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF