Who has time for self-care? Chelsea Pottenger didn’t. In May 2015, the successful entrepreneur had just given birth when she found herself battling postnatal depression so severe, she landed in a psychiatric hospital. Determined to overhaul her wellbeing, Chelsea dived headfirst into the study of mindfulness and meditation. She radically shifted her priorities, learning to put her mental health first. In The Mindful High Performer, Chelsea expertly guides you through simple, science-based tools to achieve optimal mental health so you can operate at a high performance level without feeling overwhelmed, overworked or simply over it. You’ll learn to reduce stress and burnout, reframe negative thinking, tap into positive energy, recharge your physical health and bolster your resilience. Join the thousands of others who’ve implemented this practical approach to reset your wellbeing and maximise your potential at work and in life.
You may also like
An unprecedented blend of science and art, Daniel Levitin’s debut, This Is Your Brain on Music, delighted readers with an exuberant guide to the neural...
Life is full of paradoxes. How can we each express our individuality while also being a team player? How do we balance work and life? How can we improve...
With most violent encounters the ability to defend yourself comes down to a matter of seconds where the right actions can be the difference between life and...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF