Mathematical Applications for the Management, Life, and Social Sciences helps students succeed in finite mathematics and applied calculus courses by tying the concepts to real-life applications using real, meaningful data. Designed for students majoring in business, economics, life sciences and social sciences, the book offers a brief review of algebra to prepare students with different backgrounds for the material in later chapters. Chapter Warm-ups review the prerequisite topics for each chapter, and Checkpoints ask questions and pose problems within each section’s discussion–allowing you to check your understanding of skills and concepts before moving to the next chapter. Use of technology is integrated into the text, and optional modeling problems are discussed. Student resources include a Student Solutions Manual and online homework with WebAssign.
You may also like
Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
The unique organization of Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences gives students four chapters of college algebra...
Topics in Algebra and Analysis Preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad by Radmila Bulajich Manfrino PDF
The techniques presented here are useful for solving mathematical contest problems in algebra and analysis. Most of the examples and exercises that appear in...
The goal of this book is to publish the latest mathematical techniques, research, and developments in engineering. This book includes a comprehensive range of...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF