Providing both a theoretical and practical approach to the underlying mathematical theory behind financial models, Measure, Probability, and Mathematical Finance: A Problem-Oriented Approach presents important concepts and results in measure theory, probability theory, stochastic processes, and stochastic calculus. Measure theory is indispensable to the rigorous development of probability theory and is also necessary to properly address martingale measures, the change of numeraire theory, and LIBOR market models. In addition, probability theory is presented to facilitate the development of stochastic processes, including martingales and Brownian motions, while stochastic processes and stochastic calculus are discussed to model asset prices and develop derivative pricing models.
You may also like
Gain a solid understanding of the principles of trigonometry and how these concepts apply to real life with McKeague/Turner’s Trigonometry. This...
The Golden Ratio examines the presence of this divine number in art and architecture throughout history, as well as its ubiquity among plants, animals, and...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF