Vector Calculus, Fourth Edition, uses the language and notation of vectors and matrices to teach multivariable calculus. It is ideal for students with a solid background in single-variable calculus who are capable of thinking in more general terms about the topics in the course. This text is distinguished from others by its readable narrative, numerous figures, thoughtfully selected examples, and carefully crafted exercise sets. Colley includes not only basic and advanced exercises, but also mid-level exercises that form a necessary bridge between the two.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF