Last Night at the Telegraph Club author Malinda Lo returns to the Bay Area with another masterful queer coming-of-age story, this time set against the backdrop of the first major Supreme Court decisions legalizing gay marriage. Aria Tang West was looking forward to a summer on Martha’s Vineyard with her best friends—one last round of sand and sun before college. But after a graduation party goes wrong, Aria’s parents exile her to California to stay with her grandmother, artist Joan West. Aria expects boredom, but what she finds is Steph Nichols, her grandmother’s gardener. Soon, Aria is second-guessing who she is and what she wants to be, and a summer that once seemed lost becomes unforgettable—for Aria, her family, and the working-class queer community Steph introduces her to. It’s the kind of summer that changes a life forever.
You may also like
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF