Written by curriculum and specification experts, this Student Book supports students through the linear OCR A Level Chemistry course. Building on the experiences at GCSE, this book continues the exploration of key chemistry topics in depth. Support is given to help make links across topics, while application tasks look at a concept from a new context. There are also plenty of practice opportunities through guided activities that make sure maths and practical skills are covered.
You may also like
April 21, 2023
Surface Chemistry of Carbon Capture: Climate Change Aspects provides comprehensive and up-to-date literature on carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology and...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF