Instant Notes in Inorganic Chemistry, second edition has been fully updated and new material added on developments in noble-gas chemistry and the synthesis, reactions and characterization of inorganic compounds. New chapters cover the classification of inorganic reaction types concentrating on those useful in synthesis; techniques used in characterizing compounds, including elemental analysis; spectroscopic methods (IR, NMR) and structure determination by X-ray crystallography; and the factors involved in choosing appropriate solvents for synthetic reactions. The new edition continues to provide concise coverage of inorganic chemistry at an undergraduate level, offering easy access to all important areas of inorganic chemistry in a format which is ideal for learning and rapid revision.
You may also like
Ion-Pair Chromatography (IPC) is a rapidly evolving method for difficult analyses of organic and inorganic ions and ionogenic, neutral, and zwitterionic...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF