Get the foundational knowledge you need to successfully work in a real-world, clinical lab with Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 8th Edition. From highly respected clinical chemistry expert Nader Rifai, this condensed, easier-to-understand version of the acclaimed Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics uses a laboratory perspective to guide you through selecting and performing diagnostic lab tests and accurately evaluating the results. Coverage includes laboratory principles, analytical techniques, instrumentation, analytes, pathophysiology, and more. This eighth edition features new clinical cases from The Coakley Collection, new questions from The Deacon’s Challenge of Biochemical Calculations Collection, plus new content throughout the text to ensure you stay ahead of all the latest techniques, instrumentation, and technologies.
You may also like
This book gives a comprehensive overview about medicinal inorganic chemistry. Topics like targeting strategies, mechanism of action, Pt-based antitumor drugs...
Largely driven by major improvements in the analytical capability of mass spectrometry, proteomics is being applied to broader areas of experimental biology...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF