Eliminating the need for heavy number-crunching, sophisticated mathematical software packages open the door to areas like cryptography, coding theory, and combinatorics that are dependent on abstract algebra. Applications of Abstract Algebra with Maple and MATLAB , Second Edition explores these topics and shows how to apply the software programs to abstract algebra and its related fields. Carefully integrating Maple and MATLAB , this book provides an in-depth introduction to real-world abstract algebraic problems. The first chapter offers a concise and comprehensive review of prerequisite advanced mathematics. The next several chapters examine block designs, coding theory, and cryptography while the final chapters cover counting techniques, including Pólya’s and Burnside’s theorems. Other topics discussed include the Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman (RSA) cryptosystem, digital signatures, primes for security, and elliptic curve cryptosystems.
You may also like
Presenting an introduction to the mathematics of modern physics for advanced undergraduate and graduate students, this textbook introduces the reader to modern...
Exploring the art and science of harmonics, John Oscar Lieben shows how to create harmonious forms using the ancient tools of number, geometry, and musical...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF