This famous little book was first published in German in 1933 and in Russian a few years later, setting forth the axiomatic foundations of modern probability theory and cementing the author’s reputation as a leading authority in the field. The distinguished Russian mathematician A. N. Kolmogorov wrote this foundational text, and it remains important both to students beginning a serious study of the topic and to historians of modern mathematics.
You may also like
Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
The unique organization of Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences gives students four chapters of college algebra...
Topics in Algebra and Analysis Preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad by Radmila Bulajich Manfrino PDF
The techniques presented here are useful for solving mathematical contest problems in algebra and analysis. Most of the examples and exercises that appear in...
The goal of this book is to publish the latest mathematical techniques, research, and developments in engineering. This book includes a comprehensive range of...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF