The introductory chapters have been restructured to more logically fit with teaching. Several new exercises have been introduced, as well as fuller solutions to existing ones. More coverage of the history of mathematical and economic ideas has been added, as well as of the scientists who developed them. New example based on the 2014 UK reform of housing taxation illustrating how a discontinuous function can have significant economic consequences. The associated material in MyMathLab has been expanded and improved.
You may also like
Gain a solid understanding of the principles of trigonometry and how these concepts apply to real life with McKeague/Turner’s Trigonometry. This...
The Golden Ratio examines the presence of this divine number in art and architecture throughout history, as well as its ubiquity among plants, animals, and...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF