This book introduces readers to point estimation, confidence intervals, and statistical tests. Based on the general theory of linear models, it provides an in-depth overview of the following: analysis of variance (ANOVA) for models with fixed, random, and mixed effects; regression analysis is also first presented for linear models with fixed, random, and mixed effects before being expanded to nonlinear models; statistical multi-decision problems like statistical selection procedures (Bechhofer and Gupta) and sequential tests; and design of experiments from a mathematical-statistical point of view. Most analysis methods have been supplemented by formulae for minimal sample sizes. The chapters also contain exercises with hints for solutions.
You may also like
August 29, 2022
Matrix algebra is one of the most important areas of mathematics for data analysis and for statistical theory. The first part of this book presents the...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF