Problems and Solutions in Mathematical Finance Volume II is an innovative reference for quantitative practitioners and students, providing guidance through a range of mathematical problems encountered in the finance industry. This volume focuses solely on equity derivatives problems, beginning with basic problems in derivatives securities before moving on to more advanced applications, including the construction of volatility surfaces to price exotic options. By providing a methodology for solving theoretical and practical problems, whilst explaining the limitations of financial models, this book helps readers to develop the skills they need to advance their careers. The text covers a wide range of derivatives pricing, such as European, American, Asian, Barrier and other exotic options. Extensive appendices provide a summary of important formulae from calculus, theory of probability, and differential equations, for the convenience of readers.
You may also like
Gain a solid understanding of the principles of trigonometry and how these concepts apply to real life with McKeague/Turner’s Trigonometry. This...
The Golden Ratio examines the presence of this divine number in art and architecture throughout history, as well as its ubiquity among plants, animals, and...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF