College success for virtually all science, computing, engineering, and premedical majors depends in part on passing chemistry. The skills learned in chemistry courses are applicable to a number of fields, and chemistry courses are essential to students who are studying to become nurses, doctors, pharmacists, clinical technicians, engineers, and many more among the fastest-growing professions. But if you’re like a lot of students who are confused by chemistry, it can seem like a daunting task to tackle the subject. That’s where Chemistry II For Dummies can help! Here, you’ll get plain-English, easy-to-understand explanations of everything you’ll encounter in your Chemistry II class. Whether chemistry is your chosen area of study, a degree requirement, or an elective, you’ll get the skills and confidence to score high and enhance your understanding of this often-intimidating subject. So what are you waiting for?
You may also like
September 23, 2023
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF