This work provides an overview of the basics of organic chemistry for non-chemists. As such, this book should be very useful for university students of biology, molecular biology, ecology, medicine, agriculture, forestry, and other specialties where the knowledge of organic chemistry plays the important role but is not a core discipline. The book should also be of interest to non-professionals, and it may serve as a manual or repetitorium to high school teachers.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF