This invaluable monograph is devoted to a rapidly developing area on the research of qualitative theory of fractional ordinary and partial differential equations. It provides the readers the necessary background material required to go further into the subject and explore the rich research literature. The tools used include many classical and modern nonlinear analysis methods such as fixed point theory, measure of noncompactness method, topological degree method, the technique of Picard operators, critical point theory and semigroup theory. Based on the research work carried out by the authors and other experts during the past seven years, the contents are very recent and comprehensive.
You may also like
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
This volume presents in a unified manner both classic as well as modern research results devoted to trigonometric sums. Such sums play an integral role in the...
Master the fundamentals of discrete mathematics and proof-writing with Mathematics A Discrete Introduction 3rd Edition With a clear presentation, the...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF