hemistry is a branch of science concerned with the properties and interactions of the substances of which matter is composed. This CAPE Chemistry Syllabus provides the of the subject. It is structured to ensure that students become aware of their moral, syllabus will enable persons to apply chemical principles to societal concerns such as depletion of natural resources. Published by the Caribbean Examinations Council. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior permission of the author or publisher.
You may also like
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially...
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF