Chirality in Transition Metal Chemistry is an essential introduction to this increasingly important field for students and researchers in inorganic chemistry. Emphasising applications and real-world examples, the book begins with an overview of chirality, with a discussion of absolute configurations and system descriptors, physical properties of enantiomers, and principles of resolution and preparation of enantiomers. The subsequent chapters deal with the the specifics of chirality as it applies to transition metals.
You may also like
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
The six-volume CRC Handbook of Ion Exchange Resins reviews the application of ion exchange resins to inorganic analytical chemistry. Extracted from over 6,000...
The two-volume Encyclopedia of Supramolecular Chemistry offers authoritative, centralized information on a rapidly expanding interdisciplinary field. User...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF