The newly revised eighth edition of the eight-volume Burger’s Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development is the latest installment in this celebrated series covering the entirety of the drug development and discovery process. With the addition of expert editors in each subject area, this eight-volume set adds 35 chapters to the extensive existing chapters. New additions include analyses of opioid addiction treatments, antibody and gene therapy for cancer, blood-brain barrier, HIV treatments, and industrial-academic collaboration structures.
You may also like
Now fully revised, this acclaimed textbook efficiently links basic biochemistry with the day-to-day practice of medicine. You will learn basic science concepts...
This book gives a comprehensive overview about medicinal inorganic chemistry. Topics like targeting strategies, mechanism of action, Pt-based antitumor drugs...
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF