A well-rounded and articulate examination of polymer properties at the molecular level, this book focuses on fundamental principles based on underlying chemical structures, polymer synthesis, characterization, and properties. It emphasizes the logical progression of concepts and provide mathematical tools as needed, and fully derived problems for advanced calculations. This book expands and reorganizes material within chapters 2-5 to better develop polymer chemistry concepts and update the remaining chapters. New examples and problems will be added throughout.
You may also like
The second edition of “Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry” comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and...
Enzyme catalysis is a topic of fundamental importance in organic, bio-organic and medicinal chemistry. This new edition of a very popular textbook provides a...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF