This book is a comprehensive treatment of engineering undergraduate differential equations as well as linear vibrations and feedback control. While this material has traditionally been separated into different courses in undergraduate engineering curricula. This text provides a streamlined and efficient treatment of material normally covered in three courses. Ultimately, engineering students study mathematics in order to be able to solve problems within the engineering realm. Engineering Differential Equations: Theory and Applications guides students to approach the mathematical theory with much greater interest and enthusiasm by teaching the theory together with applications. Additionally, it includes an abundance of detailed examples. Appendices include numerous C and FORTRAN example programs. This book is intended for engineering undergraduate students, particularly aerospace and mechanical engineers and students in other disciplines concerned with mechanical systems analysis and control. Prerequisites include basic and advanced calculus with an introduction to linear algebra.
You may also like
A wealth of examples to which solutions are given permeate the text so the reader will certainly be active. The Mathematical Gazette This is the final book...
Probability, Stochastic Processes, and Queueing Theory The Mathematics of Computer Performance Modeling PDF
We will occasionally footnote a portion of text with a to indicate Notes on the that this portion can be initially bypassed. The reasons for bypassing a Text...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF