Chemistry made Easy Chemistry is often considered to be a tough subject for students all over the world. Many get lost in the intricacies of balancing an equation and finding an element on the periodic table. Inorganic chemistry is particularly difficult for students as it involves a lot of elements and the theoretical information can be overwhelming for many students. To overcome all these problems, one should consider Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry Concise Inorganic Chemistry is ideal for all those students who are looking to study Inorganic chemistry in much more detail and understand the basics of each and every concept thoroughly. It is not just a collection of theoretical text; rather information given in the book is backed by proper reasoning or experiments. Full effort has been made to keep the language as simple as possible, so that it can be of use to all. This book is designed in such a way that it caters to all the questions that a student may have from inorganic chemistry.
You may also like
Nanomaterials have shown supreme potential in overcoming the major challenges posed by both the conventional as well as nanoenabled water purification systems...
The series Structure and Bonding publishes critical reviews on topics of research concerned with chemical structure and bonding. The scope of the series spans...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF