Written by leading food animal researchers, practitioners, and educators, this comprehensive guide provides quick access to the latest medical and surgical interventions for cattle, sheep, and goats. The concise, quick-reference format and logical body systems organization make it ideal for use in both the clinical setting and the field. You’ll easily locate key information on preventing, treating, and managing disease in food animals, as well as expert insights on improving outcomes for individual animals and herd populations.
You may also like
Brooks Cole Laboratory Series for Chemistry and Chemical Education Resources teaches you the skills you need to easily complete your laboratory investigations...
Environmental Inorganic Chemistry for Engineers explains the principles of inorganic contaminant behavior, also applying these principles to explore available...
Acupressure for Horses, Hands-On Techniques to Solve Performance Problems and Ease Pain and Discomfort PDF
Now you can help your horse with simple acupressure techniques! Learn to identify your horse’s individual “body constitution type,” which determines your...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF