The breadth and depth of expertise essential for equine veterinary nursing today is provided in this definitive textbook. Thoroughly revised and updated in its second edition, and now fully illustrated in colour. This book covers the content of the ever-expanding equine nursing syllabus, while still succinctly covering all the basics that veterinary nurses specialising in other species need to know. The key subjects included are: basic equine management, medical and surgical equine nursing, nutrition, reproduction and foal care, emergency first aid, and the theory underpinning these and other important topics.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF