The authoritative introduction to natural water chemistry 3rd Edition Now in its updated and expanded Third Edition, Aquatic Chemistry remains the classic resource on the essential concepts of natural water chemistry. Designed for both self-study and classroom use, this book builds a solid foundation in the general principles of natural water chemistry and then proceeds to a thorough treatment of more advanced topics. Key principles are illustrated with a wide range of quantitative models, examples, and problem-solving methods.
You may also like
Materials with superhydrophobic or related properties are one of the most studied subjects from a theoretical point of view and also for the large range of...
Environmental Chemistry is a relatively young science. Interest in this subject, however, is growing very rapidly and, although no agreement has been reached...
Recent advances in the synthesis, stabilization, passivation and functionalization of a wide range of metal, metal oxide, semiconductor and other inorganic...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF