New platforms of ultrasensitive analysis of biomolecules and single living cells using multiplexing, single nanoparticle sensing, nano-fluidics, and single-molecule detection are advancing every scientific discipline at an unprecedented pace. With chapters written by a diverse group of scientists working in the forefront of ultrasensitive bioanalysis, this book provides an overview of the current status and an in-depth understanding of the objectives and future research directions of ultrasensitive bioanalysis. Spanning a wide spectrum of new research approaches, this book:
You may also like
The second edition of “Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry” comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and...
Enzyme catalysis is a topic of fundamental importance in organic, bio-organic and medicinal chemistry. This new edition of a very popular textbook provides a...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF